For over 20 years, PaulSourcing has worked with more than 6,800 companies or individuals worldwide in managing their supply chain. Our services have helped them obtain higher procurement efficiency, lower product cost and more business profits.

PACKAGES Order Amount Service Fee
Basic Package Less than $1,000 $100
Advanced Package
$1,001-$5,000 9%
$5,001-$10,000 8%
Ultimate Package $10,001-$20,000 7%
$20,001 and above 6%

Payment Term

  • For Basic Package and Advanced Package, 100% payment is required when placing the order.
  • For Ultimate Package, 30% upon the order, 70% before the shipment.​ Specifically, the buyers pay a 30% deposit when placing the order to confirm the purchase, and then pay the remaining 70% after the supplier completes the production (and before products are shipped).

Payment Methods

We offer three different payment methods. Among them, wire transfer is strongly recommended. Please note that for all payment methods, we only accept USD payments.

  1. Wire Transfer

Wire transfer is the most frequently used method for international payment. With international wire transfer, money is sent electronically from one country to another. Generally, international wire transfer fees can range from USD$20 to USD$50 based on banks.

To do wire transfer, you can visit your local banks or financial institutions.

Account Name: Paulsourcing Ecommerce Co., Limited
Account Number: OSA150002875210690
Beneficiary Address: 4199 BinSheng Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China; Postal Code: 310053.
Beneficiary Bank: PINGAN BANK CO., LTD

  1. PayPal (Credit Card Accepted)

We accept PayPal only for orders less than USD$500. We will create a PayPal payment link and send it to you. You can just follow the link to pay with your PayPal balance or credit card.

Our Paypal Account: [email protected]
Account Name: Yiwu Paulsourcing Ecommerce Co., Limited (义乌市保罗电子商务有限公司)

  1. Payoneer

If you are an Amazon seller and have a Payoneer account, you can choose to pay through Payoneer. Though it is free for you to send money, Payoneer charges 0.5% for us to receive money. Therefore, additional 0.5% of your order amount should be included in the payment. Note: Payoneer is not recommended for order more than $10,000.

Our Payoneer Account: [email protected]

FAQs about China Sourcing Agent Fees

  1. How does PaulSourcing charge for its services?
    • We charge fees based on two models, including a percentage of the total order value and a fixed fee per service. For commission fees, the range is 6% to 10% of the total order value.
  2. Does PaulSourcing require upfront payment?
    • For order less than US$ 10,000, upfront payment is required. For order more than US$ 10,000, you need to pay 30% to get production started and the remaining 70% after production is finished.
  3. Can I negotiate sourcing agent fees?
    • Our sourcing fees are negotiable for orders over US$ 50,000.
  4. What factors influence sourcing agent fees?
    • The complexity of the sourcing project, the type of products being sourced, the volume of the order, and the range of services required all influence sourcing agent fees. Customization, quality control, and logistics coordination may incur additional costs.
  5. Are there any hidden costs I should be aware of?
    • No. All fees charged by PaulSourcing is transparent. No hidden costs. No additional fees.
  6. Is it cost-effective to hire a sourcing agent?
    • This is a good question. As an experienced sourcing agent, we often handle orders for multiple clients, allowing us to aggregate the purchasing volume. This gives us greater negotiating leverage to secure volume discounts from manufacturers. Larger orders result in better unit prices. That’s why the price that we help negotiate is 12%-20% cheaper than the one at which you buy directly from manufacturers or suppliers.